As a yearbook sponsor, you will receive ad space in the La Costa Canyon Yearbook. Your company logo will also be proudly featured on our website, lccyearbook.com, for the duration of the 2017-2018 school year.
Benefits of becoming a sponsor
- La Costa Canyon Yearbook is seen by thousands of students, parents, and people in the community.
- The yearbook is featured in offices around San Diego County, and is submitted for multiple competitions including the Del Mar Fair.
- Being a sponsor shows an interest in La Costa Canyon High School and the community we’re a part of.
- A yearbook ad generates new business year after year.
- Lccyearbook.com is the portal for all yearbook news, senior ad purchases, and community updates, and will be visited constantly by the school and parent community.
How to become a sponsor
The La Costa Canyon Stampede Yearbook Staff has a broad range of responsibilities, and therefore a variety of needs throughout the year. We are open to all mutually beneficial partnerships! But here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Donate food to fuel us on deadline nights
- Donate goods or services to support the work we do or events we host throughout the year, such as Senior Signing Dinner, Distribution Days, and more.
- Donate financially to help us make our book incredible!
Quarter Page Ad + Logo featured on website:
- Provide food for 40 staffers on one deadline night
- Provide approx. $200 worth of goods/services
- Make a $200 contribution to LCCHS Yearbook
- Provide food for 40 staffers on two deadline nights
- Provide approx. $400 worth of goods/services
- Make a $400 contribution to LCCHS Yearbook
- Provide food for 40 staffers on three+ deadline nights
- Provide approx. $800 worth of goods/services
- Make a $800 contribution to LCCHS Yearbook
Interested? Let's talk!
If you’re interested in working together, please feel free to contact us using any of the methods below:
Email the Yearbook Adviser: email@example.com
Call the Stampede Yearbook Staff: 760.436.6136 ext. 6157